Math Olympiads M-Level – Free Trial
Math Olympiads Introduction
Math Olympiads (MOEMS) is a National Level Math Competition program conducted by MOEMS – a non profit organization. The test is designed to:
– stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
– introduce important Mathematical concepts
– teach major strategies for problem solving
– develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
– strengthen Mathematical intuition
– foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
– provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
There are 2 test Levels mapping different grade levels:
- Math Olympiads E-Level – For students in grades 4, 5, and 6.
- Math Olympiads M-Level – For students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
Notice that students in grade 6 can choose either level.
All Quizzes can be retaken unlimited times. After each quiz, students will be able to check the results. To retake a quiz, simply click the Retake Quiz button at the bottom of the Results page.
Dynamic Quizzes are auto generated from a large collection of question bank. Each attempt of a Dynamic Quiz is like taking a new practice quiz with different questions. So, go ahead and practice your way to perfection!
|Topic||Number of Questions||Duration||Dynamic Quiz|
|MOEMS M-Level – Warm up Practice Quiz||3||Not timed||Yes|
|MOEMS M-Level – Non-Timed Practice Quiz||5||Not timed||Yes|
|MOEMS M-Level – Challenge Practice Quiz||5||Timed - 30 minutes||Yes|
NOTE: Some questions may be repeated as the quiz randomly selects questions from a question bank.