No products in the cart.
1 / 44
1) Which of the following illustrations represents a cell in metaphase?
testing q explan
2 / 44
2) How many animals are in the picture?
3 / 44
3) Which piece fits in the empty place?
4 / 44
4) How many legs do they have altogether?
5 / 44
5) Helena has written down the word KANGAROO twice. How many times did she write the letter A?
6 / 44
6) On Friday Dan starts to paint the word BANANA. Each day he paints one letter. On what day will he paint the last letter?
7 / 44
7) Luke repeats the same four stickers on a strip.
Which is the tenth sticker put by Luke?
8 / 44
8) Which of the following lines is the longest?
9 / 44
9) Katja is in a boat on a lake. Which of the pictures does she see in the lake?
10 / 44
10) Which digits are missing?
11 / 44
11) There are 12 books on a shelf and four children in a room. How many books will be left on the shelf if each child takes one book?
12 / 44
12) Which of the dresses has less than 7 dots, but more than 5 dots?
13 / 44
13) There are white, grey and black kangaroos. Which picture has more black kangaroos than white kangaroos?
14 / 44
14) How many more bricks are there in the larger stack?
15 / 44
15) There is a path with square tiles. How many tiles fit in the area inside?
16 / 44
16) Lotta cuts a big piece out of a cake. Which one?
17 / 44
17) Ann has. Barb gave Eve.Jim has . Bob has. Who is Barb?
18 / 44
18) Father gives 5 apples to each of his three children. Ana gives 3 apples to Sanja and then Sanja gives half of her apples to Mihael. How many apples does Mihael have now?
19 / 44
19) Ladybirdwill sit on a flower that has five petals and three leaves. On which of the following flowers will ladybird sit?
20 / 44
20) In what order do you meet the shapes starting from the arrow?
21 / 44
21) How many more grey squares than white ones can you see?
22 / 44
22) Put the animals in line from the smallest to the largest. What animal is in the middle?
23 / 44
23) Ann has twelve of these tiles . She makes one line with the design. Ann starts at the left side. How does the line end?
24 / 44
24) Which is the shadow of the girl?
25 / 44
25) A square was composed of 25 small squares, but some of these small squares are lost. How many are lost?
26 / 44
26) How many ducks balance the crocodile?
27 / 44
27) Which figure is not in each of four pictures?
28 / 44
28) How many triangles are there in the picture?
29 / 44
29) Find the missing part of the house.
30 / 44
30) Five lady-bugs live on a bush. In total, how many spots have the lady-bugs?
31 / 44
31) Eric had 10 equal metal strips.
He has screwed pairs of them together into five long strips.
Which strip is the shortest?
32 / 44
32) Which of the following pictures can be rotated so that it will coincide with the picture shown on the right?
33 / 44
33) What does the round tower look like from above?
34 / 44
34) What is the sum of the numbers outside the square?
35 / 44
35) How many ropes can you see in this picture?
36 / 44
36) In a cave there live a starfish, two seahorses and three turtles. They are visited by three starfish, four turtles and five seahorses.
How many animals are there now in the cave altogether?
37 / 44
37) Which point in the labyrinth can we get to, starting at point O?
38 / 44
38) Ten friends go to Robert’s birthday party. Six of which are girls. How many boys in total are at the party?
39 / 44
39) Johannes hands out flyers to the houses with the numbers 15 to 47. How many houses get a flyer?
40 / 44
40) Ellen wants to decorate the butterflyusing these 6 stickersWhich butterfly can she make?
41 / 44
41) Into how many pieces will the string be cut?
42 / 44
42) How many blocks are missing in this igloo?
43 / 44
43) This picture shows a bracelet with pearls. Which of the bands below shows the same bracelet as above?
44 / 44
44) Four of the numbers 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7 are written into the boxes so that the calculation is correct. Which number was not used?
Your score is